Done up North & Chirpy are excited to announce we have joined forces to bring Fusion Mineral Paint to Leeds and become the very first stockist in West Yorkshire!
Fusion Mineral Paint has taken the furniture painting world by storm since it's arrival on the scene with it's ease of use and brilliant contemporary finish.
From next week Chirpy in Chapel Allerton is going to be home to our specially selected capsule range as well as all of their gorgeous shimmery metallics along with prep and finish products with the whole range available to order into store.
To mark the occasion we're inviting you to join us at the launch party on Friday 27th April from 7-9pm!
I'll be there, along with Jo from Chirpy and I'll be doing some demos of the paint and answering questions while you get a chance to try out the paint.
There'll be on the night discounts, Goodie Bags with paint giveaways and prizes all served with Fizz and nibbles!
Using Fusion has made a huge difference to the success and enjoyment of my work as a furniture designer and I thought it was about time everyone else got to see what the fuss is about. Jo at Chirpy and I are delighted to be making it happen!
Forget what you know about other furniture paints - Fusion Mineral Paint is THE most sought after furniture paint around.
- It's brilliant for creating smooth virtually brush-stroke free finishes and long-lasting, hard-wearing results
- It can be used alone to give a lovely soft, matte finish which is waterproof & highly durable (yes it can be used outside too!)
- Unlike chalk paint it doesn't need any wax or top coat to seal it (though you can if you fancy it)
- You can get creative with metallics, glazes and waxes if you want to create a different look
- Minimal amount of prep is needed as due to its formulation Fusion will stick well to most surfaces
- It can be used to paint laminate, metal and glass just by applying a coat of Fusion Ultra Grip first
- With no odour and virtually no VOCs (i.e. nasties!) it's a paint you can happily use around the home