Everything you need to know to create Striking & Stylish Upcycled Vintage furniture with super smooth, long-lasting finishes, unique designs and new contemporary fittings.
You'll learn how to select, prepare, paint and finish furniture to a professional standard as well as learn the essential techniques I have developed over time which will mean you can go on to create stunning, unique hand cut tape designs for yourself, without needing to go through all that trial and error too.
Work alongside me as I create one of my signature Drinks Cabinets by upcycling an old tallboy type cabinet from start-to-finish and you can create your own uniquely upcycled piece too.
Accessing Course & Support:
- You'll get access to the Course instantly to start right away to plan what to work on, get your supplies together and decide your design
- Everything is available to you to watch as often as you like and access will never expire so you can work at your own pace and revisit any sections as needed in the future.
- If you'd like live support as you work you can join my Creative Insiders group where you'll find me and your fellow course goers ready and waiting to support and cheer you on day-by-day and ad hoc Live Q&A sessions.
- As a Creative Insider you'll also get access to the subscribers business trainings and discounts on my Masterclasses so that you can get the help you need to take things to the next stage.
You can find more about the group here: Creative Insiders *
Why learn from Nicky at Done Up North?
- As a leading professional in the industry you can be sure you are learning excellent tried-and-trusted techniques for creating stand out furniture and unleashing your own inner creative!
- The workshops are packed with value as I share all my tips, insider info and personally gained experience of creating and selling furniture
- I've worked with hundreds of people, some of whom have moved on to become Professional Furniture Upcyclers themselves!
Here is what some of my past lovely work shoppers have had to say:
"Just completed the upcycling workshop with Nicky at Done up North. It was a very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Lots of useful tips and help along the way. Nicky makes the day very enjoyable and meeting other like minded 'upcyclers' from those of us who are novices to those already giving it a go. I would highly recommend her workshops. I especially enjoyed giving the geometric designs a go (with Nicky's help) and I am pleased with my finished result."
"Nicky was brilliant!!!! A mine of information on all aspects, learning different techniques, with masking tape blows your mind with the outcome. It was a real fun experience and the time just whizzed by. It was great to see other people’s vision for their pieces and the results. Book on to a workshop you will not be disappointed. A great big thumbs up 👍 from me 😁"
"Before I started working with Nicky, I was struggling to know where to start with masking tape design and what order you did the different steps. But I’m so glad I joined her workshop as I learnt all the skills I needed. Nicky really helped me get clear on the process, the tools required, how to avoid mistakes and importantly, when mistakes do happen, how to correct them!"
"I was not feeling confident about my skills and I was worried about making basic mistakes. Now, I feel so much more prepared to take on work and challenges in my journey with upcycling! Nicky provided awesome resources and guidance that I can keep with me forever."
I look forward to being there with you as you embark on a whole new creative adventure and seeing the amazing things you upcycle!
If you have any questions please drop me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Many of the pieces in the images were created by people who have taken this course! The lead image is the piece I create in the demos.