What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you register on our site or place an order with us.
You can however visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience by being able to respond to your individual requirements
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you
- To improve our customer service and technical support
- To process transactions (your information both public and private will not be shared, sold, exchanged or given to any 3rd party company for any reason whatsoever without your consent, except for delivering the intended product or service that you have requested from us
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email
- To administer a promotion, event or for our customer database.
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information.
Card payments are encrypted by our secure third-party payment provider. No payment information is stored by us.
Unsolicited E-mail Policy
Internet user privacy is of upmost importance to us and our customers. Our success depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our customers. To this end, we have two overriding policies:
Message recipient policy
Before customers can receive email messages, advertising or promotions, customers must have agreed to receive such messages, by either purchasing from us or by opting into one of our mailing lists. Any recipient may request at any time to be removed from our list, and we will comply with that request. In addition, we will thoroughly investigate any allegations made by recipients relating to unsolicited messages.
Policy against advertising our website using unsolicited email messages
We require that all e-mails promoting our business or its products are sent only to customers who have agreed to receive such messages. We prohibit any advertising of our brand and Web site using unsolicited email messages. If you feel you've been sent unsolicited emails promoting our brand or website and would like to register a complaint, please email us using our contact page. We will immediately investigate all allegations made related to unsolicited messages.
Your email address is safe with us.
- We never sell or share your email addresses with other companies.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We require that each e-mail message sent out from us includes an easy way for subscribers to remove themselves via an unsubscribe link.
- If you receive a newsletter or email and decide you don't like it, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- If you feel you've been sent unsolicited email and would like to register a complaint, please email us using our contact page.
Definition of Spam
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation that is sent to a person via e-mail without their prior consent, where there is no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
We provide online services that are easy to use, useful and reliable. These can involve placing small amounts of information on your computer or mobile phone or other device. These include small files known as cookies. There's a link to general advice about managing cookies at the end of this page. Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
If you have any questions please get in touch - email@example.com