HOW TO: Tape design Technique in action
Join me as I create and paint the Tape design pictured from beginning-to-end, just how I deliver in my Done up North workshops but online and in lots of detail so you can watch and re-watch as many times as you like!
What this Class covers:
- In this class you will learn to create a chevron-based design that is really effective and eye catching (see image). Whilst it looks complex but is actually super easy and satisfying to recreate once you know how.
- This design I teach provides the perfect jumping off point to freestyle into your own designs. This is exactly how I teach in my face to face workshops, encouraging everyone to get creative!
- It's a great place to start as it shows some of the cutting techniques but it's not TOO complex - I promise! There is absolutely no measuring / no maths required to create this stunning design.
- Because we're not getting too complex on the structure of the design I focus on sharing how you get a perfect result every time as well as covering key design and cutting techniques with you.
- This video is packed full of even more tips, tricks and techniques than I usually manage to squeeze in the face-to-face version because you can press pause whenever you want, rewind and remind yourself of things and take as long as you want on the practicing the techniques.
Is this video right for you?
- This is a great video if you want to start to do masking tape designs or if you have had issues before and want to improve your technique by getting some key insights into ways to ensure a perfect result!
- It is perfect if you can't make it to my studio or any of my face to face workshops or events.
- It is ideal if you like to work without time restraints, want to take more time over certain things, or are fitting it in around other bits of your life. The joy of the pause button!!
The video is 1 hour and 17 minutes long and will be delivered to you by a download link as soon as you purchase. You will be free to watch it personally as many times as you like.
I hope you find it useful and I would love to hear how you get on!
My Cutting Edge Furniture Upcycling Online Group programme will take you through the whole process end-to-end as I create one of my signature Drinks Cabinets and comes with access to live coaching sessions and support group there for you every step of the way.
You can also access more one off videos and masterclasses in my Design School
If you are looking for more inspiration and support on your upcycling projects come and join our Facebook group - it’s a lovely supportive community of other people into modern and geometric designs! Done up North Creative Club
Copyright: All rights to this video belong to and are owned by Done up North and it is sold for personal use only. This video must not be shared or distributed in full or in part whether privately or publicly without permission.